1. Bill and Soph took a dip (well, two dips) in the hot springs.
2. Practicing for October.
3. Highway 20 across Oregon. I guess you have to see the mundane to appreciate beauty.
4. I realize I'm a fidgeter. I'm even bothering myself.
5. Got behind a truck painting lines in the road. We won't be home until September 2016.
6. Bend. Sisters. 99 degrees. DQ for ice cream, a reward for driving across Oregon. Headed to Diamond Lake where I camped as a kid. It's where I learned the word "screw" was bad when I was five. Long story.
7. "Don't pass snowplows on the right." Ya think?
"Game Crossing." Risk?
8. Stairway to Heaven.
9. Diamond Lake. Yes, heaven, except for the starving skeeters who left well sated.
8. 466 miles. 51.6 mpg. Beautiful spot for $19. Misquitos don't matter.