1. Coverage is fleeting. Will update later.
3. Interesting signs.
Buckle up next million miles.
Meat Bingo. (What?)
Pig Roast, BBQ Chicken, Chinese Auction
Sophie's Tiki Lounge. That one is personal. It's a men's club.
4. Dahlias in everyone's front yards. So beautiful!
5. Our first covered bridge sighting!
6. Bill after seeing so many people mowing their huge lawns:
I know what I'm going to do when I retire! I'm going to mow lawns! Of course, no one in California will HAVE lawns. But that's okay. They will be fake grass and I'll come once a week in my little tractor mower so they feel like they have real growing grass!!
7. What is email?
8. Arrived in Scarsdale to a welcome greeting. See above. The movers had come and the place was filled with too much stuff. Primed the painted walls, cleaned, organized, ate sushi, sweated in the heat, slept on the floor. Luna is "learning to get along with Callie." That's teacher talk for she isn't doing very well. Rita, on the other hand, has found a buddy. How will this all fit in their car along with a dog crate and bike?
9. 250 miles. 51.6 mpg!!!!!!! Boom!