1. What better way to start your day. Pump House in Deadwood.
2. Bookin' it across Wyoming to get miles in. Main road so not much to observe. Roads are red though.
3. Snow fences everywhere to control the drifts. Thought they were for cows at first. Overkill.
4. Took a side trip up 90 to hit Montana. Drove back. So silly.
5. Big Horn Mountains toward Cody. Highway 14. Dramatic changes in landscape. Again, threatening rain!
6. Another great dog park in Cody! Beck Lake Bark Park
7. 400 miles. 44.4 mpg. No funny signs today.