1. I lost my blog somewhere in Oregon. Redo.
2. Cold last night! Woke up to fog over the lake. Boaters out early. Each is inspected for foreign critters.
3. Rexburg for groceries. It's Sunday. Nothing open except auto parts stores. Even the church parking lots are empty. Hm.
4. Stopped in Arco for a picnic and found this tiny museum staffed by Mr. Dunn. WWII veteran. All about submarine nuclear program. He was a gem, using his pointer to tell me every detail. The 666 In the pic was part of a sub that went to the Arctic 17 times.
5. To Sun Valley and Ketchum. Sawtooth Mountains. 65 degrees and snow!
6. Kirkum Campground with natural hot springs! Mountain potatoes with real Idaho spuds for dinner. This is a classic Bill Pearson camping meal. Tradition!
7. So excited to use the Biolite stove. Works like a charm with little fuel, only sticks. Even charges your phone!
8. 365 miles. 51.5 mpg!!!!! And that's with huge elevations over the passes. We hit 7,000 miles today.