1. Wild flowers everywhere! So proud of Bill. He's finally getting out of his head and noticing things. Still hasn't checked email. A record.
2. Morning coffee in Cedar City. Yum.
3. Beautiful trip near Gooseberry Peak as the road heads towards Bryce.
6. 365 miles today at 44 mpg. Pretty good considering we've been climbing mountains!
7. Haven't seen a Prius since Day 1. I think we look like hippies.
4. Gas is $2.99 a gallon!
5. Camped at the Unita-Wasatch-Cache National Forest near Mapleton. Twenty bucks! Still wondering about the lack of rainbows. It was raining when we got here, but Bill proudly put up the tent lickety-split. I didn't know the tent had a beer holder!