4. Bill: Last night I felt like I'd won a Survivor reward challenge. Shower. Soft bed. Steak burrito. Emails from home.
1. Couple of Priuses in the parking lot. Bill checked email. Watched Dodger game. Kinda normal.
2. I'm wondering about the grammar on these signs. Icy roads may exist. Hm.
3. We drove over Rabbit Ears Pass from Steamboat Springs. 9400 ft. 34 degrees. The mighty Prius took on a Ford truck and won. Colorado doesn't label the passes and elevations. Weird.
5. Cows are happy in Colorado too.
6. Stapleton dog park.