1. Mom's birthday. She would have been 96. Egads!!!
2. Morning shots. Love the colors.
3. Hannibal. No...not Lechter. Missouri. Home of Mark Twain and $2.35 gas. Oh and that little river, you know, the one we all learned to spell early on.
4. Free Frank McWorter. Look him up. Great story.
5. Fairview Park in Decatur, Illinois. Pups were happy. Gotta say, these people know how to grow greenery. Oh yeah, they have water! Wind the night before toppled trees. And that's why we aren't taking chances!
6. Tick crawled up the windshield. Others found Bill. Not happy.
7. Terrain completely changed from Illinois to Indiana. Flat to hilly. Gorgeous both ways.
8. Major storms and flooding. Poor Oklahoma. It's wicked out here. Dying to camp but no go. Stayed in Richmond Indiana.
9. 455 miles. 46.7 mpg.
Public art in Indianapolis.
10. Because I can't help myself.