1. Bill gleefully checks his phone for steps walked each day. He's the official dog walker while I do trip research trying to find the campsite with the most flying predators. He's getting fit. I'm turning into a biscuit.
2. Signs everywhere for "Lion's Den Adult Superstores." Roar.
3. I think I have barnitis. It's a good thing.
4. This bridge took us to West Virginia. Surprised us! Hm...must have failed geography.
By the way, all photos are fly by!
6. Riverview dog park in Indianapolis isn't much fun if there aren't other dogs.
7. We are...Penn State! Well, that's what my friend Sue says. But then she's kind of a nut. Don't call during a game. Biggest stadium ever and lovely aggy grounds.
8. Toured many remote, empty campgrounds that were filled with predators. I did my job well.
9. Stars on houses and buggies on the road. Such contrast to the trucks and cars filling some front yards in the same neighborhood.
9. 483 miles. 49.7 mpg!!!!!! My dogs deserve chocolate.