What I know for sure:
1. If your new iPad doesn't charge, Los Banos is the place to be.
2. The Central Valley is the polar opposite to home but oh, so important.
3.Selfie sticks are everywhere and ridiculous.
4. It is good to be humbled by Yosemite.
4. Always put a harness on your dog when you get out of the car. Bobcats and bears make them nuts.
5. It snows over Tioga Pass in May.
7. Silver Lake is beautiful.
7. We all fit on the bed and were warm.
What I don't know is why there are so many brown dying trees by Tuolomne Meadows????